About SmartDog ServicesHelping Oracle Users For Over 25 Years, We Know The Business.
SmartDog Services Oracle Consulting
Our goal is to ensure quality service from the bottom to the top of your Oracle environment. Optimizing your database and infrastructure, creating new business processes around the best features for your business, and building strong integrations into the other tools you need are some of the things we do for customers every day.
We have real, close friendships with our customers that span decades and strive to be there anytime you need an expert opinion or trusted sounding board.
We chose the dog in the hammock as our logo to show that we do things differently. We want to separate ourselves from the unapproachable attitude that finds it’s way into business consulting. We take complicated software issues and make them easy. This is your time to relax and know that things are taken care of. Maybe it is time to get a hammock of your own and embrace the SmartDog method!
Mission Statement & Core Values
SmartDog Services believes that Oracle software has tremendous capability that can transform a business and the lives of its employees. Our mission is to help our customers recognize the full potential of this investment.
- Be trustworthy and loyal in service to customers and to each other
- Maintain the highest standards of knowledge and expertise.
- Act with vision and with conviction
- Do the right thing, do the right thing, do the right thing.
We Will Build A Business That Enables Us To Fulfill Our Mission
- Customers– We will have a real trust relationship with each one of our customers. We will know their people, their business and their systems.
- Employees– We will develop a team of employees who recognize the value and the impact that Oracle software can deliver. These consultants will be true experts in the Oracle products, and can help customers make important decisions about how these products are utilized.
- Products– We will develop advanced tools that enable customers to better manage their systems and allow them to identify specific things that can be done to make the software more valuable.
- Oracle– We will continue to develop a close partnership with Oracle so that we can understand how company and architecture changes affect our customers, and help them best leverage the assets and services available to them
- Culture– We will build a company that celebrates the personal and professional accomplishments of our employees. Each employee will be encouraged to find challenges that allow them to sharpen their skills, develop long-term relationships, as well as improve their “personal brand” in the Oracle economy.
What makes us The Oracle Customer’s Best Friend is our ability to also provide ongoing Oracle support as well as quick, on-demand answers from our Oracle veterans and experts to trouble-shoot issues and to proactively monitor our customer’s Oracle investment for potential improvements and repairs. Our mission is to help you get the most out of your Oracle investment.
Our laser focus allows us to leverage the experience of seasoned Oracle veterans to help our customers in assessing their needs. With SmartDog, Oracle users get full value from their Oracle investment by planning economical, efficient and sound solutions.
Solutions & Execution
Once we have created the plan to improve, implement or repair your software, SmartDog Services offers a variety of methods with which to engage our services so that you can gain value out of your Oracle Technology and E-Business Suite in the way that works best for you. Our services range from assistance with a single incident, ERP projects, on-going support and/or proactive monitoring.
Awards & Accolades
The Industry has been raving about SmartDog’s work and contribution to the Oracle community.
Here are a few of the awards we have received over the years:
Oracle Platinum Partner | 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, & 2010
OAUG Collaborate 11: Best Visionary
OAUG Collaborate 11: User’s Choice
OAUG Collaborate 10: Best of Show
OAUG Star Partner | 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
SMB TOLA Oracle Partner of the Year | 2010, 2009, 2008 & 2007
Oracle Cowbell Award | 2010, 2009
Oracle Certified Advantage Partner | 2009 & 2008
Oracle Partner Titan Award | 2008
Understanding how and why your system works the way it does is important, especially when it come to the terms set in Fusion’s Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) payment function. When you’re creating just one invoice at a time, adjusting...
From management and employees, people in your organization need information and data in real time – often at the drop of a hat. Fusion’s applications can deliver real time information access with a variety of options. With Fusion applications, information is...
What does utopia look like? For some, it’s a quiet beach somewhere in the South Pacific. For others, utopia looks like the seamless integration of your Oracle environment with your commercial bank accounts. Imagine: All approved supplier invoices in your...