Positive Pay files report payments made by check to your banking institution. They can be submitted automatically as part of Payment Process Request (PPR) or separately once the PPR has completed. With any Oracle Fusion app, configuration is key. Here is part one of two, outlining steps to best configure a customized positive pay file template for Oracle Fusion Payments. We begin by creating a custom template. First, sign into Oracle BI Publisher using a user assigned with BI Admin role.
STEP 1: Create a Custom Version of the Seeded Template
- Click the “Catalog” link on the upper right corner of the page.
STEP 2: Build BI Publisher RTF Template1) Use MS Word to edit templates: To customize a template, you must create a new template. You can also modify a seeded one using MS Word.
STEP 3: Upload RTF Template to BI Publisher1) Set up properties while uploading the RTF template While uploading RTF templates with output in TEXT, enter the following properties:
- Layout name field: Enter any name.
- Template file field: Search and select the custom template.
- Type choice list: Select RTF template. Select eText template.
- Locale choice list: Select English.