E-Business Suite Customers
How Can SmartDog Help?
WHAT SMARTDOG WILL DO
Get More Value out of E-Business Suite
Customers that believe that they can get MORE value out of the Oracle software that they own.
SmartDog will conduct an automated health check and conduct a consultant-led business review at no charge to the customer. We will, also, include the customer in the SmartDog community:
• Customer Roundtables
• WatchDog Business Diagnostics
• Detailed Report
• Heat Map Analysis
• Consultant Review
• Action Plan (optional)
Estimate R12 Upgrade
Customers that want to know what it will take to upgrade their E-Business Suite system to R12.
SmartDog will leverage proprietary diagnostic tools to catalog of all customizations, and provide an estimate at no cost to the customer. We will also guide you through the changes that come into play for 12.2 in terms of development and infrastructure.
Integrate E-Business Suite to SaaS
Customers that want a seamless and low-cost way to integrate a SaaS solution to the E-Business Suite.
SmartDog will provide training on the integration tools that are built into E-Business Suite and on best practices for integrating these products.
Plan E-Business Suite for the Future
Customers that have multiple software packages, and want to define the best way for them to work together as a single system.
SmartDog will provide training on application road mapping, and conduct a facilitated off-site workshop (limited to 1x/month) with select customers.
• On Premise Software • SaaS Software
• Integration Strategy • BI/Reporting
• Infrastructure • Licensing Optimization
• One hour training session on application road mapping methodology.
• Off-site facilitated one day road mapping retreat in-depth (limited to 3 per QTR)
• Picture of client application architecture and inventory of current Oracle licenses.
• ($) Available 6 to 10 week Fixed Price consulting engagement to perform application road mapping as a turnkey service.
WHAT SMARTDOG WILL DO
Optimize Oracle Licenses
Customers, who are unclear of their rights in regards to Oracle technology licensing, and are concerned that they may have financial exposure.
SmartDog will provide training on how licensing works, and how to evaluate your environment against the software you own. SmartDog can, also, manage this solution as a turnkey engagement, if the customer prefers that this work be performed by an external third party.
• One hour client-specific training session on Oracle licensing metrics.
• One hour client-specific training session on licensing impact on infrastructure management.
• ($) Available Fixed Price “License Right” services for assessing and optimizing Oracle licenses.
Speed up the E-Business Suite System
Customers that have seen their systems performance degrade, and want to learn how they can improve performance without buying additional software or hardware.
SmartDog will provide training on tools, techniques and considerations for fine tuning E-Business Suite systems. In addition, if a customer has access to AWR reports, we will review these with the customer to identify specific areas of improvement and an overall action plan.
• One hour training session on performance tuning tips and techniques for E-Business Suite customers.
• Available 20 step performance-tuning engagement to evaluate entire system and make recommendations.
• ($) Available “as needed” help with performance tuning issues from SmartDog Solution Center.
Move to Low-Cost Public Cloud
Customers that want to know whether they can take advantage of low-cost cloud infrastructure alternatives like Google or Amazon.
SmartDog will provide training on options for cloud storage and how these can impact customers that run E-Business Suite. We will, also, discuss some of the specific things that we have encountered with services like Amazon, Google, etc.
• One hour training session on cloud services and options for E-Business Suite customers.
• ($) Available turnkey migration services to enable transition On-going manage services to oversee environment.
Take Control of Customizations
Customers that want to understand all of their current customizations, and develop a process to manage it going forward.
SmartDog will leverage proprietary diagnostic tools to catalog all customizations, and then provide targeted training on the how to better manage customizations, extensions and production migration going forward.
Understanding how and why your system works the way it does is important, especially when it come to the terms set in Fusion’s Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) payment function. When you’re creating just one invoice at a time, adjusting...
From management and employees, people in your organization need information and data in real time – often at the drop of a hat. Fusion’s applications can deliver real time information access with a variety of options. With Fusion applications, information is...
What does utopia look like? For some, it’s a quiet beach somewhere in the South Pacific. For others, utopia looks like the seamless integration of your Oracle environment with your commercial bank accounts. Imagine: All approved supplier invoices in your...