DBA on Demand
DBA on Demand is a comprehensive support service for Oracle’s suite of technology products including databases, application servers and E-Business Suite applications. Originally introduced to the market in 1999, DBA on Demand has a proven depth and range of experience that is unsurpassed in the industry. And, because it is designed to be a cost-effective choice regardless of the size and complexity of a company’s database environment or existing support personnel, DBA on Demand is the best way to expand your database coverage to 24 X 7 support.
SmartDog “DBA on Demand” PDF is a click away!
DBA on Demand provides:
• 24/7 database and Oracle E-Business Suite technology stack monitoring
• Proactive database administration
• 15-minute response time for emergency situations
• Active issue management
• Table space, file, and space management
• Backup and recovery monitoring
• Installations, patches, minor point release upgrades
• 24/7 on-call, live support
• Primary DBA for each customer
• Tailored support for Oracle E-Business Suite
Why SmartDog Services?
• Experienced, senior Oracle certified DBAs
• Full support of RAC, Data Guard, Disaster Recovery and other advanced Oracle environments
• 20+ years experience supporting Oracle databases and applications