Free E-Business Suite Diagnostic ReportSmartDog Services is offering a special to run their proprietary Oracle diagnostics tools: ‘Watchdog’, ‘Bloodhound’, ‘RCAT’ and ‘License Right‘ for free. These tools take a snapshot of your Oracle system and provide insights into the products you are using so you can optimize your Oracle E-Business Suite environment and plan your upgrades strategically. Find out:
- Whether the items in your system meet Oracle’s new development standards
- Configuration weaknesses and opportunities to improve business performance
- Customizations to your Oracle system that can affect patches and upgrades
- How the code in your system is working and whether you are getting accurate data
- Transactional issues and technical failures that cost your employee’s time and money
- Customizations Listing – Having an understanding of the customizations in your system helps you support them when issues arise and helps you plan for upgrades and patches.
- Code Extract – Bloodhound extracts the source code for each custom object, generating a snapshot of the code at the point in time the diagnostics are run.
- System Issues – If your system is not providing the results that you’re expecting, the Bloodhound can help identify customizations that may be causing your system to provide inaccurate data.
- Upgrading to R12.2 – With the changes in development standards in release 12.2 it is crucial to understand how your customizations have been developed. Bloodhound allows you to identify development items that did not follow Oracle’s Development Standards.
Get a clear picture of your customizations in just 2 weeks.The SmartDog R12 Customization Assessment Tool (RCAT) takes a snapshot of your entire system, and provides critical information on the elements which can have an impact on an R12 upgrade. SmartDog developed this tool as a way to automate the discovery process and streamline upgrade planning. Typically, customers have a lot of questions:
“How many customizations are there in my system? Will these customizations still work in R12? Can these customizations be replaced with the new functionality? Are there any new features that I can turn on in the new software? How long will it take to get everything working in R12? How much will this cost me?”How it works SmartDog works directly with the customer to run the RCAT and extract the details on the custom objects, including packages, procedures, functions, triggers, views, forms, reports, personalizations, workflows, concurrent programs and value sets. Learn more HERE.