Oracle Cloud Applications Incident Support
SmartDog Incident Support for Oracle Cloud ERP Financials Software
Incident – Activities resulting from a broken business process or system component which impacts existing system functionality. Work performed resolving these issues to bring the system back to its original level of functionality, regardless of whether new functionality is delivered. (System down, Component down, process broken, application patches).
Oracle Cloud Applications Are Hot
SmartDog “Cloud Incident Support” PDF is a click away!
We Know Oracle’s Cloud Organization
- Deep understanding of Oracle’s Cloud Support Processes
- Strong relationships with Fusion Success Managers
- Strong ties to Oracle Development and Support
- Deep understanding of the Patch Release cycles
We know Oracle’s Cloud ERP Software
- Automated Invoice Processing Using Optical Character Reading (OCR) and Electronic Data Interchange (“EDI”)
- Approval process workflow for GL journals, expense reports and AP invoices using Approvals Mgmt. Extensions (“AMX”).
- Spreadsheet-based transaction and master data uploads for GL journals, suppliers, banks, AP invoices, project costing, fixed assets, and receivables.
- Interfacing with banks, third parties and legacy systems (on-premise or in the cloud).
- Integrating applications using Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite and Oracle Business Process Management (BPM) Suite.
- Managing Printers, check printing, email bursting and automatic system outputs.
- Financial Statement Reporting and drill-down using Hierarchies, Hyperion SmartView, Financial Reporting Center and Transaction Business Intelligence (“OTBI”)
- Enabling Self-service Employee expenses processing online or mobile
- Leveraging spreadsheet-based application configuration for faster setup and data conversion.
- Automating configuration and data migration from Instance To Instance
- Administrating security roles, data permissions and end-user security profiles.
Meet the Cloud Application Management Team
Examples of Cloud Application Management Services Performed for Customers
- Implement a new legal entity, company, business unit, and Ledger into an existing Oracle environment.
- Integrate Cloud ERP with other SaaS and “On-Premise” Solutions.
- Implement Cash Management and Automatic Bank Account Reconciliation.
- Control subledger to general ledger balancing and reconciliation.
- Automate Positive Pay, ACH/ Wire payment processing, and electronic remittance advice.
- Build a custom SmartView or OTBI reports .
- Form and dashboard personalizations.
- Monitor and troubleshoot errors in the Oracle environment.
- Help navigate Oracle’s organization to escalate and resolve issues with licensing, access and support.
Simple to Use
- On-demand access to highly skilled resources when you need them (in 15-minute increments).
- Access to a team of Oracle specialists with functional and technical skills that are impractical to recruit and maintain in-house.
- Allows customer’s internal staff to focus on mission-critical tasks that are aligned with their skill set and day-to-day objectives.
- Solution to backup personnel needs such as holiday, vacation, sickness, and unexpected events.
Simple to Manage
- Customer pre-pays for service each month based on projected usage and volume-based discounts.
- Organized best practice approach to support that seeks to reduce incidents and increase proactive work as needed.
- Internal team development occurs organically through being involved with a more structured approach to support stewarded by experienced functional experts.
- Tier One priority status for time sensitive service requests.
- “Smooth Billing” feature passes unused dollars and carries minimal overages to the following month. Monthly prepaid amounts are dialed up or down as part of Quarterly Business Reviews(“QBRs”) to adjust to changes in your business and service requirements.
What We Expect From You
- A functional business contact who will work with SmartDog to prioritize issues and work orders.
- Functional subject matter experts who are ready to learn how to resolve problems, assist with testing and participate in status meetings as needed.
- Periodic availability of specific functional business leaders to discuss issues, improvement opportunities, and upcoming initiatives.
- Bi-Annual quality assurance review with Oracle Cloud Functional super users plus follow up discussion with Executive Sponsor to evaluate feedback.