SmartDog is your source for Oracle Upgrades. We are The Oracle Customer’s Best Friend because we are here to make sure you get the most recent technology and best version of your ERP software. With each upgrade, SmartDog assists in operational insight, budgeting planning, upgrade strategy, and long term improvements.For companies of any size who use Oracle technology or applications, SmartDog provides full-scale upgrade services, including project management and technical and functional expertise, as well as mentoring. Project work may be performed onsite, remotely or with any combination of the two that best meets your needs.
- E-Business Suite Upgrade
- Database Upgrade
- WebLogic Server (WLS) Upgrade Assessment
SmartDog Proprietary Upgrade ToolsUsing our proprietary tools, SmartDog continuously supports our clients according to their needs to achieve full value from their initial software investment. These tools capture analysis of the environmental and functional foundation of your technology and software. Our tools include:
Oracle Upgrade Package
Use one or all of SmartDog’s tools to prepare for a successful upgrade to R12.SmartDog is your source for Oracle Upgrades. We are the Oracle customer’s best friend because we are here to make sure you get the most recent technology and best version of your ERP software.
“What Do I Have In My System?”
- The Environment Analysis
- The Functional Foundation Analysis
“What Is The Health of My System?”WatchDog indicates trouble areas including:
- Configuration weakness
- Broken business processes
- Transactional issues
“What Is Going To Break When I Upgrade?”
EBS Upgrade Assessment
Using the SmartDog R12 Customization Assessment Tool (RCAT)Similar to the Snapshot, the RCAT takes a picture of your entire EBS system, but provides critical information on the customizations which can have an impact on an R12 upgrade. What you get with the RCAT:
- Formal presentation of the assessment and your options to mitigate risk.
- Detailed listing of custom programs and their usage statistics.
- Detailed report of customizations that will break or are at risk of breaking in the upgrade, including actual line numbers of custom code.
- Documentation of all customizations that are dependent on database objects that have been removed or changed in R12.
- Operational Insight
- Budgeting Planning
- Upgrade Strategy
- Long Term Improvements